The Appeals Board is an independent institute set up by CCLTE. The Appeals Board specifically addresses complaints related to:
- Course materials.
- Examination content and procedures.
Please note that the board does not handle procedural concerns such as course cancellations, billing issues, or any logistical aspects of the training.
- A learner may lodge an appeal if a grievance cannot be resolved directly with the educational institute.
- Upon receiving an appeal, the Appeals Board will review the complaint and solicit a response from the educational institute in question.
- If deemed necessary, the Appeals Board will seek guidance and advice from the Education Committee to ensure a fair and informed decision.
- A final decision will be made by the Appeals Board after thorough deliberation.
Decisions: The decision of the Appeals Board is final and binding. Both the learner and the educational institute are expected to abide by the board’s ruling.
How to File an Appeal: To file an appeal, please contact the Appeals Board Coordinator at email@example.com.
We encourage all learners to communicate directly with their educational institute in the first instance. Please include any relevant correspondence with the educational institute.